A legal cease and desist notice has been SERVED to the Australia’s Chief Medical Officer
WHAT IS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER?
A 'cease and desist' letter is a document sent to an individual or business to stop purportedly illegal activity ("cease") and not to restart it ("desist"). The letter may warn that if the recipient does not discontinue specified conduct, or take certain actions, by deadlines set in the letter, that party may be sued.
Download and send the letter to your own State’s Chief Medical Officer and Health minister!
If you have already sent the previous action email send this as a reply:
"Please find attached the legal notice to cease and desist from ECSFR Inc. to Dr Brendan Murphy, Chief Medical Officer of Australia, relating to his comments about the safety of the 5G network:
1) I’d like to reassure the community that 5G technology is safe.
2) The radio waves to which the general public is exposed from telecommunications are not hazardous to human health.
3) There is no evidence telecommunication technologies, such as 5G, cause adverse health impacts.
I am sending this to you FYI based on our previous correspondence about the 5G rollout as you have
a) also stated that 5G technology is safe, based on ARPANSA's advice.
b) not replied
TAKE ACTION!!!!!!! STOP THE 5G ROLLOUT!
As the nation takes extreme steps during the Covid-19 crisis, the rollout of 5G is being rushed ahead in spite of the points raised below.
This must be brought to the attention of as many as possible, including the media. Please take action by sending the following email.
Please read the following instructions carefully.
Please CC the media in every email you send as per no. 7 below.
1. Copy and paste the below email
2. Please add your details and a brief introduction. Then you can send the email as it is OR add any info which you would like to include.
3. Send the email to the Premier of your state. CC the media as per number 7 below.
WA - Hon Mark McGowan BA LLB MLA
SA - Hon Steven Marshall MP
VIC - Hon Daniel Andrews MP
NT - Hon Michael Gunner MLA
ACT - Hon Andrew Barr MLA
TAS - Hon Peter Gutwein MP
QLD - Hon Annastacia Palaszczuk MP
NSW - Hon Gladys Berejiklian MP
4. Send email to Scott Morrison through contact form on his website. Copy and paste email into form or download and add as file.
5. Send email to the following relevant ministers:
> Minister for Communications, Cyber Safety and the Arts
The Hon Paul Fletcher MP - paul.fletcher.MP@aph.gov.au
> Minister for Health
The Hon Greg Hunt MP - Greg.Hunt.MP@aph.gov.au
> Chief Medical Officer
Brendan Murphy - email@example.com
> Minister for Industry, Science and Technology
The Hon Karen Andrews MP - firstname.lastname@example.org
> Minister for Regional Health, Regional Comms and Local Government
The Hon Mark Coulton MP - email@example.com
6. If you want to send to local ministers you will have to find the email addresses.
7. MAKE SURE YOU CC MEDIA IN EVERY EMAIL THAT YOU SEND
This can be local papers as well as national. If you find emails for local papers please list in comments along with your city/town to help others.
If you wish to send to a large number of media you could send the email as an attachment and let them know "this attached email is being sent to the Prie MInister, all premiers and senior ministers."
Emails for The Australian -
firstname.lastname@example.org National Chief Correspondent - Hedley Thomas - email@example.com
Qld Editor - Craig Johnstone - firstname.lastname@example.org Rosanne Barrett - email@example.com
Mark Schliebs - firstname.lastname@example.org
CANBERRA - e-mail: ACT@theaustralian.com.au Joe Kelly - email@example.com
HOBART - Matthew Denholm - firstname.lastname@example.org
MELBOURNE - e-mail: Victoria@theaustralian.com.au Editor - Damon Johnston email@example.com
Associate Editor - John Ferguson - firstname.lastname@example.org
PERTH - e-mail: WA@theaustralian.com.au WA Editor - Paige Taylor email@example.com
SYDNEY - e-mail: NSW@theaustralian.com.au News Director - Sid Maher - firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL TO COPY AND PASTE. Copy all text below
PLEASE PUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE : I call for an immediate halt to the 5G rollout.
I am XXXX, and I am writing to you today about the importance of having a healthy immune system during this time where people are so concerned about SARS-Cov-2; and how the Government’s endorsement of the 5G network deployment (and current fast-tracking of), will cause harm to the general population at a time where we are being told to remain healthy and look after our immune systems.
Individuals with compromised immune systems are in the high-risk category for developing Covid-19 once being infected with SARS-Cov-2, and governing bodies have advised that individuals with a compromised immune system should be especially vigilant during the pandemic of Covid-19(1).
Given that the immune system is susceptible to the effects of electromagnetic radiation, such as those radiated by way of 5G, it is of alarming concern that Telstra has brought forward its trials of the 5G millimetre wave at 26GHz and has announced that it has brought “forward $500m of capital spending on our networks from next financial year to this calendar year to accelerate the 5G rollout and support the economy”(2).
In consideration of the above I seek the explanation as to why 5G is being rolled out rapidly across Australia when the health effects of 5G and the Parliamentary Inquiry into 5G are incomplete.
Please provide answers to the following questions. Please do not answer these question with assurances that our levels are safe with references to the ARPANSA ‘standard’(3), as the information they provide is not current, accurate, or complete (4), and Australia has the highest allowable power density limits in the world, at 1000uW/cm2, while other countries are as low as 10-100uW/cm2 (5).
1. There is a lot of evidence that shows that EMFs negatively affect your immune system and other body functions. We are already exposed to high levels of EMFs – why at this crucial time, would we add to this already-high exposure?
a. Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields-A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment…
b. Extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields stimulation modulates autoimmunity and immune responses… https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5270416/
c. Combined effects of traffic and electromagnetic fields on the immune system of fertile atopic women… http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943077
d. Specific symptoms and radiation from mobile basis stations in Selbitz, Bavaria, Germany: evidence for a dose-effect relationship http://www.emf-portal.de/viewer.php?l=e&aid=18762
e. Low intensity microwave radiation induced oxidative stress, inflammatory response and DNA damage in rat brain… http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26511840
f. Microwave radiation induced oxidative stress, cognitive impairment and inflammation in brain of Fischer rats… http://www.emf-portal.de/viewer.php?aid=23417&l=e
g. Maternal exposure to magnetic fields during pregnancy in relation to the risk of asthma in offspring… http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21810627
h. Effects of exposure to GSM mobile phone base station signals on salivary cortisol, alpha-amylase, and immunoglobulin A… http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20708499
i. Microwave radiation (2.45 GHz)-induced oxidative stress: Whole-body exposure effect on histopathology of Wistar rats… http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27362544
j. Effects of low-intensity extremely high frequency electromagnetic radiation on chromatin structure of lymphoid cells in vivo and in vitro… https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12677665?dopt=Abstract
k. New data for proving the presence of significant effects of electromagnetic exposure (to autoimmune changes in rats) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22384724
l. Confirmation studies of Soviet research on immunological effects of microwaves… https://www.emf-portal.org/en/article/18632
2. The Parliamentary 5G Inquiry is still open and there has been no conclusion (6). There were 537 submissions (the vast majority against 5G), including extensive submissions backed by scientific evidence from organisations such as the Oceania Radiofrequency Scientific Advisory Association (ORSAA) and Environment and Communities Safe From Radiation (ECSFR). Why is the information provided by these experts being ignored? Why is the 5G rollout going ahead as if this Inquiry has been completed?
3. Dr Steve Conway (Swinburne University of Technology) stated on The Project on March 22nd “5G has a very small signal range... That means every 100 metres you are going to need physical infrastructure…” and both Dr Conway and Laurie Patton (Vice President – Telecommunications Society of Australia) point out that the solution to the current demand on Internet usage is to fix the NBN, for which we already have the existing infrastructure. It seems obvious that NBN is the best option on so many levels – our health and wellbeing, economically and time-wise. Please explain why this option is not being prioritised.
4. Given that our Government has pledged that the health of the Australian citizens is more important than economic growth; during this time, please provide the evidence that implementing untested 5G infrastructure during this time will benefit the health of the countries citizens and that it will not lead to any disruption of primary services such as power or telecommunications, both of which are critical during this “State of Emergency”.
5. Can the Government assure the people of Australia that no conflict of interest exists in the National Covid 19 Coordination Commission, such as those with ties to the telecommunications industry as this may sway decisions whereby the health of the Australian people is put aside to further benefit that of the telecommunications industry?
Failure to respond with detailed particularity to questions and concerns that the general public has previously raised shall be considered as a blatant and negligent disregard for the health and well-being of the Australian people.
Given the severity of this matter I request that a response is provided by the addressee within 10 business days of receipt of this letter.