“My expectation with 5G is it will be remembered as one of the greatest biological crimes that global governments have committed against several billion innocent people.”
- Steven Magee (electrical engineer and author) -
FROM THE DOCUMENTARY 'RESONANCE - BEINGS OF FREQUENCY' WATCH HERE
Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.
This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.
Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.
BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS IT........
THE 5G MASS EXPERIMENT:
BIG PROMISES, UNKNOWN RISKS
WHAT IS 5G?
You might have heard of 5G being touted as the greatest communications development of all time, but do you know what it is and how it will work?
5G is the term used to describe the next generation of mobile network technology beyond the 3G and 4G LTE mobile networks commonly used today. 5G uses a combination of new technologies that are not utilised with the 2G, 3G and 4G networks, such as beamforming antennas and millimetre waves, on high frequency bands. 5G is an integral part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart cities (read more here)
This short 5G video is the easiest way to get your head around what millimetre waves, massive MIMO, small cells, full duplex and beam forming is really all about, as well as showing the massive amount of infrastructure that is required to make it all work.
Nine ways 5G and the IoT will harm all living beings and the environment...
1.Health – The robust and growing independent science shows harms to our health from microwave radiation
2. Privacy – The invasion of our privacy from the collection and mining of our digital data.
3.Cyber Security - The fast growing and devastating cyber security risks
4. Environment – The harms to wildlife, particularly bees, butterflies and other pollinators
5. Energy – The huge energy consumption to produce and power a wireless Internet of Things
7. E-Waste – The astronomical e-waste that will be generated from connecting virtually every “thing” to the Internet
8. Conflict Minerals – 5G and the IoT will vastly grow our dependence on conflict minerals, which have brought about the death of close to 6 million people. (Conflict minerals are resources that are mined and used to influence and finance armed conflict, human rights abuses, and violence.)
9. Ethics — Ethical issues arising from the IoT. New human rights laws are being being considered; how should humans relate to robots and AI? The blurring of what was once a clear delineation between technology and humans.